The Speed Revolution reader is ideal for managing the identification of a great quantity of items. Ideal for product authentication or access control.
Thanks to its patented Autopilot function, the reader can reduce interference and consumption, thus improving its performance.
The reader works with a firmware that can be downloaded here and that supports 500 readings for free, so you can set and test it completely without additional costs. For production use, you might purchase a license for Speedway Connect software.
- Frequency Range: 860 - 960 MHz
- Transmission power (POE and external DC power supply): +10 to +30 dBm
- Maximum reception sensitivity: -84 dBm
- Reading speed: up to 200 tags per second
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Protection class: IP52
- USB Port: 1 device type B, 1 host type A
- CDMA or GSM connectivity with GPS data
|UHF Antenna Ports||4||2||1|
|Antenna supported via Antenna Hubs||32||Not supported||8|
Max. Read Rate
|Receive Sensitivity (maximum)||- 84dBm|
- Operative frequency
- Global (860 – 960 MHz)
- 190.5 x 175.3 x 30.5 mm
- Protection Class
You might also like
10 other products in the same category: