RFID UHF Gold Reader
Gold Reader is a simple fixed low proﬁle reader that allows users to start reading UHF RFID tags and develop solutions very quickly.
Gold Reader communicates via Low Level Reader Protocol. The LLRP Toolkit allows easy development of custom interfaces to control the reader. The LLRP READER software is easy to use and allows users to immediately start developing the solution according to their needs. You can donwload LLRP READER software on TSS website.
This RFID Reader is equipepd with 4 ports for connecting UHF antennas.
The Gold Reader’s POE capability (optional) allows power to be delivered over properly-equipped local area networks, eliminating expensive AC wiring installation.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2
- Frequency: 865-868Mhz
- Number of Channels: 4 channels
- Supported Region: ETSI (Europe) - ETSI EN 302 208
- RF Power Output: 33dBm (External Power Adapter) / 29dBm (PoE)
- Max. Receiver Sensitivity: -75dBm
- Antenna Ports: 4 x straight SMA-F, 50 ohm
- Ethernet Interface: 10/100 Base-T
- Auxiliary Interfaces: USB 2.0 connectivity (It appears as USB serial port USB yype B connector RS232 TTL level)
- GPIOs: 4 x optically isolated inputs / 4 x optically isolated outputs
- GPIO connector: CANNON 15-pins 3-rows
- Application Interface: Low Level Reader Protocol ver. 1.1
- Power supply: 9V / 4A, DC power jack 2,1-2,5 mm / PoE (optional)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- Dimensions: 215mm L x 150mm W x 35mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Operative frequency
- EU or ETSI (865 – 868 MHz)
- EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2
- Operating Temperature
- From -20°C to +40°C
- Power Supply
- 9V / 4A, DC power jack 2,1-2,5 mm
You might also like
10 other products in the same category: