DLR-DK001 - RFID UHF Reader
The DLR-DK001 RFID UHF desktop reader is a multi-regional UHF RFID reader with an integrated antenna for short to medium range applications. The reader is powered and controlled directly by a USB cable and reads EPC Global Class1 Gen2 UHF RFID tags.
The DLR-DK001 is a UHF table RFID reader, with small dimensions (approximately an A4 page), suitable for access control, document control, sales points, programming stations.
Its low profile (1.5 cm / 0.6 in) and compact size make the DLR-DK001 reader the perfect choice for various applications such as Point of Sale, Document Tracking, Tag Programming Stations and Access Control. The module can also be used as a building block for smart shelves and smart displays.
Being multi-regional, it is compatible with both the European and the U.S. standards.
- Player dimensions: 29.7 x 20.5 x 1.5 cm / 11.7 x 8.0 x 0.6 in
- USB cable length: 1.5 m / 4.9 ft
- Weight: 525 g / 18.5 oz
- Operating temperature: from 0° to 50°C / from 32° to 122°F
- Power supply: 5 VDC bus powered (USB); Max 400 mA
- Standard: ISO 18000-6C / EPC C1G2
- Antenna: Integrated circular polarized antenna
- Operating frequency: 865.60 ÷ 867.60 MHz / 902.00 ÷ 928.00 MHz
- Number of channels: 4 channels (compliant to ETSI EN 302 208) / 50 hopping channels (compliant to FCC part 15.247)
- RF power: Programmable in 15 levels (1 dB step) from 12 dBm ERP to 26 dBm ERP (from 16 mW ERP to 400 mW ERP)
- Reading distance: up to 90 cm / 35.4 in
Datalogic's SDK libraries for RFID cover the following development environments: Android, Java W32, Net 2.0, Visual C (CRT 2005).
For more information on the reader, to download the data sheet, the user manual, configuration software, SDK, refer to the official Datalogic website.
- ISO 18000-6C / EPC Gen2 V2
- Power Supply
- Reading distance
- Up to 90 cm
3 other products in the same category: