|100||9.0909 %||20.000 €|
|500||18.1818 %||18.000 €|
Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
The sensor, large tag memory and dual frequency NFC / RFID make it easy to create solutions for tracking during transport of temperature sensitive products.
The RFID interface allows the massive reading of products at long distance through checkpoints or RFID gates, while the NFC interface allows manual control of the single product by the employees or the consumer.
QLog can be configured to store up to 4,096 temperature samples in the internal memory with sampling intervals from 5 seconds to 18 hours, while also specifying different alarm thresholds to ensure accurate analysis of temperature changes.
Download the qLogNFC app for Android, to configure and read the data logger with a smartphone.
- Frequency of use: NFC/HF 13.56 MHz, RAIN/UHF 860 ÷ 930 MHz
- Protocols: NFC/RFID ISO 14443 Type A, RAIN RFID EPC Class 1 Gen 2 ISO18000-63
- Tag Type: Semi Passive
- Memory: up to 4096 readings
- Usage temperature: -30°C to 70°C
- Reading distance: NFC/HF: up to 5 cm, RAIN/UHF: up to 5 meters
- EPC: 160 bits
- User Memory: 448 bits
- Battery life: up to 1 year (depending on temperatures)
- Battery type: Li/MnO2 Model Renata CR2430SN
- IP rating: IP68
- Material: ABS
- Dimensions: (W)92 x (L)63 x (H)6.5mm
- Weight: 35g
You might also like
10 other products in the same category: