The Impinj R700 is designed for enterprise-grade RAIN deployments, reader delivers industry-leading performance with the best receive sensitivity, fastest network connectivity, and powerful edge processing. With fast, accurate reading of small, global RAIN RFID tags, the Impinj R700 advances the performance of use cases including threshold transitions and inventory.
The reader works with a firmware that can be downloaded here and that supports 500 readings for free, so you can set and test it completely without additional costs. For production use, you might purchase a license for Speedway Connect software. It is supported with developers friendly APIs that permits an easy way to create and develop customized solution.
- Frequency Range: FCC: 902 – 928 MHz; ETSI: 865 – 868 MHz, 915 – 921 MHz
- Transmission power (POE and external DC power supply): +10 to +30 dBm
- Maximum reception sensitivity: -92 dBm
- Reading speed: up to 1100 tags per second
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Protection class: IP50
- USB Port: 3 device type A, 1 micro USB
- Weight: 0.96 kg
AC Power cable is sold separately.
For further information please refer to the attached datasheet.
- Operative frequency
- Global (860 – 960 MHz)
You might also like
10 other products in the same category: