The Impinj R700 is designed for enterprise-grade RAIN deployments, reader delivers industry-leading performance with the best receive sensitivity, fastest network connectivity, and powerful edge processing. With fast, accurate reading of small, global RAIN RFID tags, the Impinj R700 advances the performance of use cases including threshold transitions and inventory.
When configured to use the Impinj IoT device interface, the Impinj R700 displays with a native web UI that offers similar functionality to Impinj Speedway Connect.
For more information, please refer to the following Support Portal article: How to Configure the Impinj R700 RAIN RFID Reader for Inventory Operation Using Presets.
- Frequency Range: FCC: 902 – 928 MHz; ETSI: 865 – 868 MHz, 915 – 921 MHz
- Transmission power (POE and external DC power supply): +10 to +30 dBm
- Maximum reception sensitivity: -92 dBm
- Reading speed: up to 1100 tags per second
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Protection class: IP50
- USB Port: 3 device type A, 1 micro USB
- Weight: 0.96 kg
AC Power cable is sold separately.
For further information please refer to the attached datasheet.
- Operative frequency
- Global (860 – 960 MHz)
- Protection Class
- HS Code
- Country of Origin
You might also like
10 other products in the same category: