The Impinj xArray gateway is a fixed infrastructure RAIN RFID reader system that provides always-on, wide-area monitoring, location, and direction of items. Designed for large-scale.
The xArray gateway provides real-time Item Intelligence events including an item’s identity, location, and movement. Improve customer service, increase employee productivity, and make better business decisions.
- Speedway Connect
- Octane Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Octane Embedded Tool Kit (ETK)
- EPC global Low Level Reader Protocol (LLRP) Tool Kit (LTK)
Try Speedway Cloud, a free middleware solution for Impinj RFID Readers using Speedway Connect software. A useful tool for testing both Readers and Tags, can also be used in production.
- Operating Roles: 3 (inventory, direction, location)
- Antenna Beams: 52
- Frequency Range: 860 - 960 MHz
- Maximum reception sensitivity: -84 dBm
- Reading speed: up to 1100 tags per second
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Protection class: IP50
- USB Port: 1 device, 1 host
- Managment Console Port (RS232): RJ-45
- Factory Reset Button: YES
- Humidity : 90%
- Operative frequency
- Global (860 – 960 MHz)
- H 46.7 x W 46.7 x D 7.5 cm
- Protection Class
You might also like
10 other products in the same category: