|1000||40.04 %||0.286 €|
|6000||62.47 %||0.179 €|
|50000||64.15 %||0.171 €|
|100000||65.83 %||0.163 €|
Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
UHF RFID Tag optimized for metal surfaces, available with Impinj Monza 4E and Monza R6-P chips.
- Materials: white PET plastic, printable with thermal transfer printing (resin ribbon).
- Dimensions: 100 x 17 x 1.1mm
- Weight: 0.8 g
Resistance to temperature peaks
- up to 110 ° C for 30 minutes
- Completely dustproof and resistant to immersion in water 1 meter deep for 5 hours (IP68).
Resistance to washing
- Tolerates industrial washing processes with standard solvents; testing before final application is recommended.
No physical or performance changes after exposure to:
- engine oil for 168 hours;
- saline water (10% salinity) for 168 hours;
- sulfuric acid (10%, pH 2) for 24 hours;
- sodium hydroxide (10%, pH 13) for 24 hours.
Acetone must be avoided.
Thermal transfer printing
The printing of this label has been tested with SATO CL4NX and Zebra ZT410 RFID Silverline printers. The use of resin ribbons is recommended.
For more information, please refer to the attached data sheet.
- Operative frequency
- EU or ETSI (865 – 868 MHz)
- TID (Tag Identifier)
- 96 bit
- Operating Temperature
- From -35°C to +85°C
- Protection Class
- Peak Temperature
- 110°C, 30 mins.
- 100 x 17 x 1.1 mm
You might also like
10 other products in the same category: