ISO Cards UHF Alien Higgs 3 made of PETF
Card made of PETF are tear-proof and more resistant to extreme temperatures than normal PVC Cards. Customizable with Offset printing. UHF RFID RAIN compliant.
ISO Card is the mostly used and popular form factor in RFID transponder. Its standard dimension is widely spread all over the world and offers good reading performance, thanks to the size of the antenna. These cards are made of Polyethylene Terephthalate Film (PETF).
Why PETF Cards are better than PVC Cards
- Tear-proof. PETF makes cards more resistant than normal 100% PVC cards. PETF is tear-proof: PETF, which is more resistant than PVC, is used in the most demanding industrial environments. PETF cards are recommended for all uses that require frequent reading of cards, as in the case of access control.
- Increased resistance to extreme temperatures. PETF cards can be used at extreme temperatures. For example, they are recommended for use in ski resorts.
- Greater flexibility. PETF makes cards more flexible than regular PVC cards (which is why are tear-proof).
- More ecological. PETF cards are less harmful to the environment: PET is worldwide recognized as a more environmentally friendly material than PVC.
CR80 Standard dimensions
- Length: 85.60 mm
- Width: 53.98 mm
- Thickness: 0.76 mm
The printing is done in four colors (CMYK) in Offset mode, which guarantees the highest quality level, offering an excellent definition of images and photos, as well as a great representation of colors. With Offset printing, a protective layer is also applied to the card, protecting it from scratches and making it durable.
For customization, it is recommended to use vector files (PDF, AI, CDR). Please send the files for printing to: email@example.com. Before proceeding with printing, we will send by e-mail a "Graphic confirmation", to be approved to start processing. For variable fields, it is also necessary to send a spreadsheet (Excel) with all the data (one column for each field, one row for each card).
A hole can be made on one edge of the card. The hole has dimensions of approximately 3.5 x 15 mm.
- Operative frequency
- Global (860 – 960 MHz)
- TID (Tag Identifier)
- 64 bit
- EPC (Electronic Product Code)
- 96 bit
- User memory
- 512 bit
- ISO 18000-6C / EPC Gen2 V2
- L 85.6 x W 54 x T 0.8 mm
- Operating Temperature
- From -30°C to +70°C
- Storage temperature
- From -40°C to +100°C
- Protection Class
1 other product in the same category: