Uni Metal RAIN RFID UHF Tags IP68 - Impinj Monza R6-P
This special RFID Tag can be read in the rear of a metal surface. Very resistant, it is suitable in any industrial context. Equipped with Impinj Monza R6-P.
Overmolded Uni Metal Tag is designed to be read in the rear of a metallic object. It allows solutions where a traditional On-metal Tag sees a challenge. This Tag is capable of reversing the interference caused by the metallic surface to become its steering power.
Its robust overmolded housing makes it ideal for industrial or logistics purpose.
- Material: Nylon
- Dimensions: 52 x 23 x 5.7 mm
- Resistance to temperature peaks: up to 200°C for 1 hour
- 3M adhesive layer on the back
- Personalization by laser engraving
- Operative frequency
- Global (860 – 960 MHz)
- TID (Tag Identifier)
- 48 bit
- EPC (Electronic Product Code)
- 96 bit
- ISO 18000-6C / EPC Gen2 V2
- L 52 x W 23 x T 5.7 mm
- Operating Temperature
- Storage temperature
- Protection Class
- Applicable Surface Material
- RFID Chip
- Impinj Monza R6-P
10 other products in the same category: