|5000||7.37 %||3.140 €|
|10000||24.39 %||2.563 €|
Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
Iron Tag 206 RFID UHF is a small and light HID Global product, it has two holes that allow secure fixing by means of clamps or screws. It resists 220°C for 10 hours, vibrations, shocks and chemicals.
IronTag® UHF transponders deliver exceptional performance on metal surfaces, and they are built to withstand vibration, shock, chemical exposure and fluctuating temperatures.
- Material: PPS, Polyphenylene Sulfide;
- Dimensions: 33.7 x 31.1 x 6.1 mm;
- Weight: 9.9 g;
- 2 holes Ø 3.3 mm.
- Shock/Fatigue: from -55°C to +150 °C, 500 x 5 min with 30 sec transition;
- Peak (one time): 150°C - 1000h, 180°C - 400 h, 200°C - 24 h, 220°C - 10 h.
- Vibration: IEC 68.2.6 [10 g, 10 to 2000 Hz, 3 axis, 2.5 h];
- Shock: IEC 68.2.29 [40 g, 18 ms, 6 axis, 2000 times];
- Impact: IEC 62262-IK06;
- Axial / Radial Force / Radiale: 800 N / 500 N, 10 sec.
- Fuel B;
- Mineral oil;
- Salt mist;
- Vegetable oil;
- UV (ISO 4892-2).
Chip versions for US frequencies are also available.
- Operative frequency
- 869 MHz (EU)
- TID (Tag Identifier)
- 96 bit
- EPC (Electronic Product Code)
- 128 bit
- User memory
- 8192 bit
- Operating Temperature
- From -40° to +85° C
- Protection Class
- RFID Chip
- Impinj Monza X
- 53 x 23 x 7 mm
10 other products in the same category: