NXP UCODE DNA
UCODE DNA is a cutting-edge UHF chip for applications that require a wide reading range and a higher level of security, made possible by encryption.
In the past, customers had to make a compromise between a wide reading range and cryptographic security. With the introduction of the UCODE DNA chip, finally both needs can be met.
This chip makes various applications possible, including:
- automatic identification of vehicles (for example, electronic toll collection, vehicle electronic registration);
- access control and location service (for example, theme parks, major events);
- classification / processing of visitors (for example at border crossings or at entry points to the stadium);
- management of the retail supply chain / brand protection (for example, fine wines or luxury items);
- monitoring of high-value assets.